Orbit Moving and Storage Ltd. is committed to performing business in a legal, ethical and professional manner, fully respecting its customers, employees, vendors and affiliates.
- In performing our business, we shall:
Not knowingly enter into any transaction which involves an identified conflict of interest
- Not condone and/or make or provide any improper payments/bribes, facilitation payments, gifts, entertainment, out-of-pocket expenses, travel, kick-backs, inappropriate charitable and/or political donations and/or extortion in any form whatsoever, irrespective of their intention
- Not knowingly allow the company to enter into any activities that could be construed as Anti-trust, Anti-competitive or Illegal
- Respect all applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Operate with honesty and integrity
In the event that an incident is identified, this should be reported, in the first instance, to the Quality Manager, who will investigate the matter.
Should it be found that the reported incident is in fact a breach of the above, the Quality Manager shall then escalate the matter to the President of the company for his decision and action. The ultimate responsibility lies with the President.